Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Close shave this morning . . .
27-04-2013, 10:15 AM
[rquote=418173&tid=37027&author=paulp]Great little camera. Is it one just for the job?[/rquote]

Yes Paul, since being let down by our bullies in blue, I took it on my self to equip the car with cameras front and rear, just in case another tw@ hits me and then says I pulled out of a side road.

As for the comment about me \"driving in the middle of the road\". The road does not have a centre line, it is one of the widest roads in town and I was left of centre. Had I been any more to the left though, the tw@ would have hit my car, as it was, I had to reverse so he could carry on his stupid manoeuvre.

306d Estate on B100 Homebrew.
Mallard Three Wheeled Truck (unleaded)
'57 Grey Gold Ferguson 35
'62 Fordson 'Stretch' Dexta ) on B100

http://www.fukthe.eu

"Quit while your ahead"; - https://tinyurl.com/ydfbopsd

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2013, 12:18 PM
[rquote=418176&tid=37027&author=tron][rquote=418165&tid=37027&author=jamesrl][rquote=418142&tid=37027&author=tron]
did you see pointless on Thursday there was a plod on there who didn\'t know what a consonant was FFS how did that *wat pass the exam ,mind you though he was a cok eny Grind[/rquote]

Oih, wachit, I\'m a c0ckney and I\'m fully aware of what constant means.

Don\'t tar us all wiv the same brush.

[Edited on 27-4-2013 by jamesrl][/rquote] consonant not constant you old trumpet blowing duffer :P Big Grin HippyPeace[/rquote]

I\'m not stupid y\'know, I had allowed for the fact that you can\'t spell constant.

Consonant, my arse, what sort of word is that?

Slightly modified GL with 3 x 2 stage eductors,
MKI squirrel,
2x pumps,
quad condenser and a SHHE

30-04-2013, 11:56 PM
In all fairness all drivers make mistakes, I know I do. It does appear that you could\'ve stopped much earlier and given him some space but chose to drive right up \"to make a point\".

Sure he should\'ve paid more attention but exercising some tolerance wouldn\'t go amiss either.

Biodiesel car history over 100k:
Merc ML270 (CR), Saab 95 2.2TID (VP44), Fiat Grande Punto Sporting 1.9 JTDm (CR), Volvo V40 Sport Lux (CR), VW Passat (PD130), 2x Nissan Largos 2.0ETi (VP37), Mitsubishi Delica 2.8TDI (Bosch VE)
Biodiesel wiki & forum - Used cooking oil collection Southampton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 06:04 AM
Yesterday

I\'ve had a car pull out on me causing me and a cyclist to make advasive action.

I had a kid on a bmx play chicken with me as he was pulling a wheelie comin straight for me.

Had a van poodling along in the outside lane of a dual carriage way he when pulls in, I pass him and he then keeps flashing his lights.
We then got to the next section of dual carriage way and he pulled out causing someone to lock up.

A car pulls out in front of me in a 60 limit and doesn\'t even accelerate.

Out with the wife car pulls out in front of me slams the brakes on and straddles the centre line I slowly pass the driver. She\'s on the f\'in phone!

I swear people had common sense a few years ago?

On the plus side I received an email from my car insurance company,
My no claims has finally been re-instated and their giving me a refund of 665 quid! Cool

Suzuki Swift 1.2 2012 petrol
Skoda Superb 1.5 2019 Petrol