Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Examples of posts that are allowed/not allowed on this forum
07-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Examples of posts that are allowed/not allowed on this forum
\'Has anybody had any dealings with Earwig and Co.?\' ......... ALLOWED

\'Yes I have, and, not wanting to imply anything, but the words liars, cheats and crooks spring to mind\' ........... NOT ALLOWED

\'According to a reputable newspaper, the daily blah, Mr Earwig was convicted of fraud in 1999\' ......... ALLOWED

\'I saw his brother on crimewatch\' ....... NOT ALLOWED

\'I\'ve been trying to contact them but nobody ever answers the phone and there\'s no address on the web page\' ......... ALLOWED

\'Here\'s the company details from companies house, and the website whois details. Oh, and here\'s some of his previous company details\' ....... ALLOWED

\'You could always phone his ex-wife, you\'ll find her number if you do a search on that companies house address I gave you\' ........ NOT ALLOWED

\'We could all phone his number and he\'d soon get fed up with it\' ........ NOT ALLOWED

\'I bought this biodiesel from Earwig and Co. and look, it\'s cloudy and horrible looking at room temperature (a photo has to be inserted as proof)\' ......... ALLOWED

\'Earwig and Co. sell an open topped plastic processor with no level switch to protect the heater. It is a bad design ........ ALLOWED

\'That Earwig processor is rubbish, but I cant give any good reason why\' ......... NOT ALLOWED

\'I bought 1000 litres of biodiesel from Earwig and Co. and it\'s not arrived yet (proof of purchase image must be included)\' ............ ALLOWED

\'No delivery date? If it does not arrive within 30 days, send them a letter by recorded delivery, then send them a reminder one a week later, then take them to the small claims court\' .......... ALLOWED

\'Send some big guys round to his house to politely ask for your money back\' ............ NOT ALLOWED

\'If you paid over the internet you\'re allowed your money back within 10 days, but make sure you have proof that you asked for it\' ............. ALLOWED

\'We should post this stuff about Earwig and Co. on all the other discussion forums\' ............ NOT ALLOWED

For forum administrators only (includes private messages):

\'I will not remove the thread until a resolution is made\' .......... NOT ALLOWED

\'I could put the thread in a members only section, out of the public domain, if that is ok?\' .......... ALLOWED

\'OK, I will put the thread in quarantine until our legal experts have had a chance to look at it\' .......... ALLOWED

Earwig and co. is a ficticious company.

[Edited on 7-10-2012 by paddygoat]

http://www.vegetableoildiesel.co.uk/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply