Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
20-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Think this is a neighbour against bio diesel production. Doesn\'t like the garage we have or indeed the planning application that is in place for this house and garage. Would imagine the neighbour has spiced things up for the HSE

Like so many i\'m not in business and merely using my personal tax free allowance of 2500 litres.

I always thought that in the interest of the geneal puplic, HSE covered both domestic and commercial ongoings......but as i said was just a thought. Although i don\'t let the general puplic walk in my garage, but i guess they could walk past it, as its only 5 metres from a puplic lane

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2010, 12:37 PM
All sorted. HSE only deal with concerns with health and safety at work, and making domestic bio for personal use is not classed as \"work\".

Find all posts by this user
27-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Hello friends, hows the discussion going on? well I am new member here , As per my view this is a grate article Thanks for sharing your findings, I found them very insightful and helpful.
Great site, very helpful; I just want some more information HSE. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
================

Static Caravan Insuranc